Thursday, July 20, 2023

How to make a regular income, watching videos

 Hello


+Want a  full time income, from just watching videos all day?


Video sites are one of the easiest sites, to recruit for.

+ Just  surf a few videos each day to be paid.





In the past I have stayed away from get paid to watch video sites, as I thought they were all scams, but surfing on Traffic Ad bar, I see they are very popular. So I joined one, then I ended up joining 5 of them.


+ Get paid to watch videos, you have to complete some offers to be paid, and recruit a ton of people, anything from 3 to 30 people, in order to be paid.

When doing the offers, make sure, you use junk mobile numbers, as in old mobile numbers, as the offers, sell your information for leads, and that is where the money comes they pay out to, if indeed they do pay out. I use a false date of birth, an email address for junk email only, so I never see the emails, you can make up an address, for people to send junk to, the list goes on.


Here are the paid to watch videos, sites I am with, there is one, that you just get paid to get new people, you can easily do that via social media.


Please click on the site names  below to join, watch a couple of videos a day, promote on social media, and hopefully get paid.


I have discovered, that the sites, that tell you to recruit people in order to be paid, pay more.

I have found that by putting the title of the site on the ad in Traffic ad bar, and then the ad, you get more members.

Join here, you can put 5 ads as a free member on this site, upgrade to have more. Surf 25 ads a day, to get new members.

Sites you have to recruit for to be paid.

Below I have stated, how many people you need to recruit to cash out.

You Tuber 20

Video p 11 20

Easy earn 30  This has proved to be a scam site, they want me to pay $10K to get paid, never going to happen.

Money Easily 30 I have just requested cash out.

Money 4 click - I have just joined this site. 10. I have just requested cash out.

Cash Come - This one is behind in paying, so it maybe a scam.

P1 video - I have just joined.20

Video earn I have just joined. You need 30 to get paid.



Sites you don't have to recruit for, to be paid.


You cannot have this  site, running in the background on your computer, while you do other things.


Rupe tube

I got this off Facebook, you cannot have this on in the back ground, watch upto 20 video sites a day, to earn a good income, recruit and earn more money, but recruiting is not essential for cash out.

Join here.


Earnably site has unlimited videos each day, but you go onto another site, to watch the videos

9th August, I have spent a month, trying to get to cash out, I did it today, but all they are prepared to give me is $1, for a months work, is it really worth it? Its border line scam, unless you are desperate, don't bother with this site. 


Offers 2 cash - this is a similar site to Earnably, but they pay, you don't have to recruit to be paid, but it will give you bigger earnings.

Join here.



Sites you might like to promote the links above on, to make more cash.

Follow this link.


Also, Join here, to join Free time bucks

Under earn money on the left hand tab, number 3, click on invite friends, view tutorial,

Invite 5 Friends

Get 5 friends to register through your referral link - simply head over to our Invite Friends page, copy your referral link and send it to your friends! You can also share your referral link on Facebook, Twitter, etc., to invite multiple people at once.

    For sharing your referral link, you will earn:
  • $1
     when someone clicks!
  • $10
     when someone registers!
  • 20%
     of all of their earnings for LIFE!


Easy referral guide. Post to Facebook Groups

Promote your referral link on multiple Facebook groups!

1. Choose one of these Facebook groups, then click on each Facebook group, join, and post your ads.

Happy posting.


This site, enables you to post to a lot of groups on Facebook, and they give you good Facebook sites.

Join here.


If you want to cheat, and buy traffic, use this link..

Good luck

Miriam

intoads@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing I did right all these years

  When I was in my 20s, I was clueless about my future. All I knew was I wanted to be rich and successful. But I didn't know how. In fac...