Tuesday, June 27, 2023

How to get more sign ups

 Hello

I am often asked how I get sign ups, so the following, are a list of sites, that work for me.


Traffic ad bar

Join, add your site, and surf 25 sites a day, you will soon get new members with it.

Join here


Text ads.

Post once a day with these sites, more if you upgrade, but you don't need to.

Go here


Paid to click sites

A great place to advertise for free, click some ads, get free money, which you can part use, to advertise, or use their bonus free advertising. Make sure, you allocate credits to the ads, or no one will get to see them. 

Invest in clix

Pitverts

Ads Pay Day.


Paid means

Very cheap, and excellent webmaster. Traffic, for $6 a month, just give Frank your url, and he will promote your site on hundreds if not thousands of sites all over the net, plus he has an affiliate part to his site, where you can earn 50% commission each week in sales.

He is a really nice guy, you won't get better than him.

Join here.


If you need any help, give us a yell.


Miriam

intoads@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations, You Just Made A Sale

Hello   I am thrilled to be able to share with you that I have just made my first sale at Share the Winnings, thank you, to Timmee,  this me...