Monday, July 10, 2023

Best paid to click sites!?

 Hello


After trying to get free money from paid to click sites, the following, I believe are the best ones.


You can get ones, that pay a lot more, but then you have to upgrade, before being paid, who wants to do that?


Here are my best ones.


Neobux

Its been round forever, its been paying forever, and its a paid to click, surveys and so much more.

Admin  brilliant, what's not to love.

Join here.




This is more of a paid to click, and use the earnings, to get new members, although as you build up the table, you can both earn, and advertise.

This site has gone down, so am replacing it with another one.



This is a paid to click site, with  lots of opportunities for free prizes. I have just joined,  and  recommend it.

Also, if you get 100 people, you have a monthly income of $200 a month.



Finally


This has been paying forever, excellent admin, go and get some.

Miriam
intoads@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations, You Just Made A Sale

Hello   I am thrilled to be able to share with you that I have just made my first sale at Share the Winnings, thank you, to Timmee,  this me...