Hello
It’s good to see people are enjoying the blog! I hope you are winning prizes as a result of it.
Something I would like to add this week: if you are with a legitimate raffle site, please contact me with the details so I can check it out. If they do a referral system, please send over your referral link so you can benefit if I decide to join and feature it as a recommendation.
Plus, if and when you win a prize, please email me! I will add your win to the blog (without your name)—it will be up in lights!
Between us, we can build great momentum on these platforms. If you have any helpful tips yourself on how to succeed, feel free to share them with me and I will pass them along to everyone else. We have regular visitors to this site, so sharing helps us all benefit.
You can participate in these raffle sites without spending a penny out of your own pocket by joining the survey sites below. spending just a few minutes on surveys each day can gather funds that you can then use on the raffle platforms, should you wish.
Please note: these sites are not suitable for anyone who experiences gambling or addictive tendencies.
This Week's Tips:
Identity Verification: I discovered that you have to verify your identity before receiving payouts on Freecash. I am not prepared to complete that step, but you may feel comfortable doing so.
Instant Wins: Target instant prizes to save having to wait around for scheduled draw results.
Lower Odds Options: Look for low-odds opportunities where your chances of winning are higher. While these can cost a bit more, never put in more funds than you can comfortably manage.
Timing Draws: Check out raffle listings ending today. If participation is low, your likelihood of securing a win is much higher.
Recommended Survey Platforms (Monthly Payouts)
Branded Surveys
This platform rewards you with points and still provides points even if you screen out. Unlike sites that overwhelm you with endless options, they give you 3 surveys at a time, making it manageable to step through.
You can cash out your points to PayPal to use toward raffle entries, or transfer the funds directly to your bank account.
Prime Opinion & Hey Cash
These platforms offer plenty of options each day. They feature progressive levels that unlock extra bonuses as you move forward. As the platform gets to know your preferences, options become more targeted to help raise your balance.
Freecash
Freecash provides multiple avenues to accumulate funds, including options for app downloads and daily surveys. Completing daily surveys also enters you into their in-house weekly draws for extra bonus prizes.
Recent Wins Highlighted This Week
BMW Secured: Someone won a brand-new BMW for just 4p!
£300,000 Cash Alternative: A winner chose the £300,000 cash option instead of taking the car.
£1,000,000 Tax-Free: A massive £1 Million tax-free win.
Property Winner: Someone has successfully won a home!
Participating in Raffles
To explore current draws, check out the raffle pages. For those who prefer structured options, Elite Competitions offers tier levels starting at £10 a month alongside daily free entries, but always stay within comfortable boundaries.
Feel free to contact me via email at intoads@gmail.com with Raffles in the subject line so I know it relates to the blog.
Thank you for reading—onwards and upwards!
Miriam
intoads@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment