Monday, April 15, 2024

ShareTheWinnings.com A big congratulations to all of our winners this week!

 Winning numbers for 04-12-24 were 1,12,14,18,66,16


Congratulations to everyone who shared in the winnings last night:

I have not included the usernames of people, for security issues.

Check your back office bank to see your winnings.

Multiple people won on multiple tickets, that is the power of building a team.


To learn more about the site, please click here.

To join, please click here.

Thank you.

Miriam
intoads@gmail.com

Be safe and happy

P.S Take a look at this awesome system,  I use today.


PPS Uncover hot deals now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations, You Just Made A Sale

Hello   I am thrilled to be able to share with you that I have just made my first sale at Share the Winnings, thank you, to Timmee,  this me...