Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Get $500 a month, to click on 10 ads a day

 Hello


There are many paid to click ads sites online, and you can take forever, to earn anything with them.

With the sites, I am with, you start off low, and build up.

I have not withdrawn any money from these sites, I am very much in test phrase, but I am at the stage, where I earning money through them.

It takes 30 minutes a day to click on the ads, not long really, and the income with them can be unlimited.


I believe, you can earn a regular income from these sites.


I am currently testing these sites, just click on the links below, to open an account, and go from there.


Investor clix

This the highest paying paid to click sites, at $10 a click, but it doesn't happen straight away, you have to build up to you.



This site has excellent customer service, but you have to upgrade, in order to be paid.



This starts off good, and builds up, there is potential for very good income with this one.


This is a scam site.



This has a combination of high and low value ads to click on, with potential to earn more.

Invite your friends and acquaintances, per referral click 10% of click value, get 5% from recharge.


This is a scam site too.




This is the oldest paid to click site on the planet. The customer service is excellent, the amount you get paid per click is dreadful, to say the least, but there are surveys, games etc, to do, to bolster the amount.

I have had numerous people join the site, as its so popular.




I have found another site, that looks good, it pays well, customer service is brilliant, you do have to upgrade, to be paid but they pay well.

Plus they give you a ton of free advertising at  the beginning, Join AdsPayday today.


This is another high paying site, again, you have to upgrade to be paid, and play some games, but admin is brilliant. Join here today.



I was with them before, and I reminded, that they are good, I now use them to advertise, rather than earn, and they bring good results. You  get paid to click 20 ads a day, using the earnings, to bring in referrals for your sites. Join here.




Make serious cash daily.


Earn Over $100 Every Day!


Once you have earned $1 worth of money by clicking on the links, make sure you buy a share with that dollar, this will lock you in, so if you miss a day on clicking, you don't loose money.


Miriam

intoads@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations, You Just Made A Sale

Hello   I am thrilled to be able to share with you that I have just made my first sale at Share the Winnings, thank you, to Timmee,  this me...